Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 12, 2015

Soft Baked Cashew Butter Cookies

december 29, 2015 by  


Guest Recipe by Josephine of Sprouted Fig

You can follow Joesphine on Instagram, and Twitter.
I am Josefine, the recipe creator, writer and photographer behind Sprouted Fig (sproutedfig.com) – my vegetarian food blog where I share my love for photography and the healthy, delicious and mostly vegan food I create here in my home in Copenhagen.
Soft Baked Cashew Butter Cookies
I have a cookie obsession, well a healthy cookie obsession anyway. Yes that sounds better! Especially since we are talking healthy cookies. In this case grain free, butter free, sugar free, vegan chocolate chip cookies with cranberries, that taste just like an old fashioned sugar and butter packed chocolate chip cookie. Definitely my favourite cookie recipe so far – together with my popular avocado cookies, which I happen to love myself as much as your lovely readers.
Gluten Free. Refined Sugar Free. Vegan. Grain Free. 
Serve: 12 cookies
Ingredients:
1 tbsp. chia seeds
3 tbsp. water
¼ cup (65 g.) cashew butter
¼ cup (50 g.) soft coconut oil
¼ cup (40 g.) Sukrin gold (or other erythritol sweetener or coconut sugar)
2 tbsp. milk of choice (I used almond)
½ cup (90 g.) buckwheat flour
1 tbsp. potato starch
½ tsp coarse salt
¼ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
Add ins: 40 c. chocolate chips (or as many as your heart desires), 2 tbsp. cranberries, cacao nibs, raisins… You name it
Method:
Preheat oven to 200°C / 390° F.
In a small bowl, mix chia and water and let it sit for 15 minutes. It should turn into a gel. If you don’t want chia seeds in your cookies, grind them in your coffee maker before adding water. This will also make the cookies look more like “real” cookies.
In a bigger bowl beat together the cashew butter, coconut oil and Sukrin gold. Add in the milk. Stir in the dry ingredients.
Place 12 dollops of dough on a baking sheet with parchment paper and press them flat (they’ll spread a little, but not much). Bake for approx 12 minutes. They should be golden brown in the edges, but not crispy.
Cool down slightly before eating. Store in an airtight container. The cookies freeze well.
Source: http://rachaelsrawfood.com/soft-baked-cashew-butter-cookies/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét