Chủ Nhật, 5 tháng 6, 2016

HAPPY HOUR + COCONUT CASHEW MATCHA LATTE

June 4th, 2016



I know I’ve done a ton of drinks with cashews lately, but somehow I wound up with 2 Costco bags of raw cashews relatively recently so… forgive me? Maybe someone out there is in the same predicament and totally appreciates the cashew frequency? I’m going off of coffee for a little bit, so matcha is gonna be my number one baby for real. I do this thing where I consume waaaaay too much caffeine in one day, and then proclaim that I’m giving coffee up FOREVER (yeah right lol). Kind of like when you swear off wine after a rough hangover (yet another “yeah right lol” situation). Anyway, I’m turning to matcha because it’s a much more chill caffeine buzz that keeps me steady and focused. Plus this drink with cashews and coconut butter is so creamy and comforting first thing. Win on win! :)

COCONUT CASHEW MATCHA LATTE RECIPE
Print the recipe here!SERVES: 1
NOTES: If you want to do a cold version of this, just replace the hot water with cold filtered water and remember to soak your cashews for at least 3 hours prior. Blend the whole thing up, fine strain it, and then serve the chilled coconut cashew matcha latte over ice.

¼ cup raw cashews
1 teaspoon matcha powder
½ teaspoon coconut butter
⅛ teaspoon ground vanilla powder
sweetener, to taste (a pitted Medjool date, drops of stevia, drizzle of maple syrup etc)
1 cup boiling water

Throw the cashews, matcha, coconut butter, vanilla, and sweetener of choice into the pitcher of an upright, high-speed blender. Pour the boiling water into the pitcher as well. Cover the pitcher and slowly bring the speed up to high. Blend until cashews are thoroughly incorporated/liquified. Pour the coconut cashew matcha latte into your mug of choice. Enjoy immediately.


Source: http://thefirstmess.com/2016/06/04/vegan-coconut-cashew-matcha-latte-recipe/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét